01 January 2012

Love and Hate


I hate bad (work) outfits. Even "on duty" should it be not only possible but actually more important than ever to look your best, shouldn't it? Though admittedly it is not always simple to dress creatively in very traditional corporate environments. So my personal goal is to make most out of corporate dress codes.

On the other hand I am fascinated by minimalism. Even if I am (still?) far from living a minimalist lifestyle myself I love applying the concept to my closet. Just thinking how much you can make out of how few pieces if they fit well into your closet is fascinating to me. How many items of clothing do we really need to dress well and creatively? To still stand out? What can I get rid of without missing it?

Let's fill the blank board with plenty of ideas and inspiration!
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...